12/24/2010

Merry Christmas from Poets of the Caribbean

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year to all my Poets of the Caribbean readers. Thanks for following my blog and I hope you have found the postings interesting and informative, especially for aspiring poets like myself. I wanted to let you know in this post that I appreciate your regular reading of my blog, and as always I welcome your feedback. Please feel free to leave me a comment on any of the posts you find interesting. I would love to hear from you.

It has been my pleasure to highlight for you Caribbean poets and poetry and I hope to bring you lots more information in the future. Stay tuned for my poet of the month for January as well as any interesting developments on the Caribbean literary scene.

Have a blessed, safe, and peaceful Christmas!

No comments: