Here are a few reviews of Christian Campbell's Running the Dusk:
1) http://www.peepaltreepress.com/single_book_display.asp?isbn=9781845231552. This review is from Peepal Tree Press, the publishers of Running the Dusk.
2) http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2010/nov/05/christian-campbell-aldeburgh-poetry-prize. Guardian, UK
3) http://www.postnoills.com/main/?p=125. Dr. Raina Leon, a 2006 Cave Canem Fellow, contributed this review on Post No Ills.
4) http://www.stabroeknews.com/2010/features/in-the-diaspora/10/04/celebrating-a-new-generation-of-caribbean-poets-storying-the-world/# Stabroek News, Georgetown, Guyana
5) http://www.thenewspaper.ca/the-inside/item/379-the-first-time-i-made-curry The Newspaper, Canada
Christian Campbell discusses Running the Dusk with Lisa Allen-Agostini of the CRB.