12/20/2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like.....

Dear readers,

Where did the year go? I know like me you can't believe that Christmas and 2018 are almost here! I want to take time out to thank you for your continued readership of the blog. So many of you took time out to reach out with comments, provide information on poets I was not aware of, and upcoming writing workshops.

Some of you commented on poems that brought back pleasant childhood memories. Caribbean poetry is beautiful, and new and talented poets are adding their voices to that of our more well-known writers.The popularity of Caribbean poetry is evident in the over 200,000 page views that this blog has had over the last 7 years from many countries.

In 2018, I hope to continue the book give-aways from previous years. I also would like to have quarterly guest posts for which I am hoping to be able to pay a small honorarium, so please stay tuned.

Have a Merry Christmas, and best wishes for 2018!

Poetically yours.

2 comments:

Leonard Dabydeen said...

Thank You. And have yourself a Merry, Merry Christmas & a Happy, Happy New Year 2018, Yasmin M.

We stay in touch.

Leonard Dabydeen

Yasmin Morais said...

Leonard, thanks for your comment. Sorry I am just responding. All the very best for 2018. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.