4/09/2024

Celebrating National Poetry Month 2024!

 Happy National Poetry Month 2024, dear readers!

I trust that you have been engaged in either writing, reading, or attending poetry readings during National Poetry Month this year. Do let me know what poems and authors you have been enjoying.

For my part, while browsing through a bookstore late March, I bought Pablo Neruda's Veinte Poemas de Amor y Una Cancion Desesperada (Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair), and I have been thoroughly enjoying the collection. Interestingly, this year is the 100th anniversary of its publication. If you are a big Neruda fan like me, and you have read from this collection, let me know what your thoughts are on it.

So excited to share as well that my second poetry collection, is now available on Amazon at the link below:

Questions in Jamaican Patois

Thanks in advance for your support!

No comments: