A NanoWriMo Break for Poets of the Caribbean

Dear Poets of the Caribbean Readers,

I hope that you are all well and were not affected badly by Hurricane Sandy. This is just a quick note to let you know that Poets of the Caribbean will be on a break during the month of November, as I take on the challenge of writing my novel, Kianda, in thirty days, as a part of the National Novel Writing Month (or NaNoWriMo for short), competition. If time permits, I will keep you posted on my progress.

Congratulations to Randy Baker, who won a copy of Ishion Hutchinson's Far District last month in celebration of Poets of the Caribbean's two-year blogoversary. I hope you will enjoy the collection, Randy.

Join me in December as I share the work of another interesting Caribbean poet.

 

Comments

Good luck on your writing competition [Leonard].
Good luck on your writing competition[Leonard].
Good luck on your writing (novel) competition.
Yasmin Morais said…
Leonard, thanks a lot for your triple good luck wishes. If time permits, I will be posting updates on my word count periodically. Thanks again for your comment and good wishes.

Popular posts from this blog

I Cultivate a White Rose (Cultivo Una Rose Blanca) by Jose Marti

Hula Christmus

Nature, by H.D. Carberry