A NaNoWriMo Update




As promised, I wanted to update you on my progess in this year's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) competition. As of today, I am now at the 20,024 words mark, a little above the suggested 18,000 words at the end of week two of NaNoWriMo.

I am enjoying the challenge, and feel like my novel, Kianda, is taking shape. I am hoping to remain on target and am trying hard to be disciplined in order to reach the 50,000 words finish line.

I am looking forward to connecting with you again in December, and would love to hear from any NaNoWriMo competitors on how it's going for you (if you have any time to spare, of course :)).

Comments

Jennifer Brown Banks said…
Very impressive, Yasmin! Keep going and keep us posted! :-)

Jen @ Pen and Prosper Blog
Yasmin Morais said…
Jennifer,

So very nice of you to stop by Poets of the Caribbean to cheer me on. Thanks for the motivation, and I will definitely keep you posted. Take care.

Popular posts from this blog

I Cultivate a White Rose (Cultivo Una Rose Blanca) by Jose Marti

Hula Christmus

Nature, by H.D. Carberry