I Won NaNoWriMo!



 
 
On November 1st, I started the 2012 NaNoWriMo challenge and promised you that I would keep you posted on my progress. Well, I am pleased as punch to let you know that I am a NaNoWriMo winner, and my novel, Kianda, was just validated.

Although it was difficult getting to the 50,000 words, this was an exciting and interesting challenge for me. It was my first NaNoWriMo, and it helped me to fulfill a lifelong dream: to write a novel.

Best wishes to all my fellow NaNoWriMo who are still trying to finish before November 30th. You can do it!!

Comments

Congratulations !! Due diligence with grit and determination always bring success !
Yasmin Morais said…
Leonard,

Thank you. It was hard work, but I also had fun taking on the challenge. Thanks for checking out the blog today.

Popular posts from this blog

I Cultivate a White Rose (Cultivo Una Rose Blanca) by Jose Marti

Hula Christmus

Nature, by H.D. Carberry