10/01/2011

Poets of the Caribbean is One Year Old!

Happy Blogoversary to Poets of the Caribbean!


It is so hard to believe that Poets of the Caribbean is a year old today. As I celebrate my "blogoversary", I want to say a special thanks to you all for visiting the blog and checking out the celebrated and extraordinary poets that I have featured throughout the year. Thank you for your interest, your time, and your comments.

Your interest in Caribbean poets and poetry motivates me to continue to promote the rich literature of the English, Spanish, French and Dutch Caribbean. I look forward to bringing you more interesting poets and poetry in the months ahead.

Here are some interesting statistics about where you have tuned in from, and the most-viewed posts:

Top 10 Countries

  • United States
  • Jamaica
  • United Kingdom
  • Canada
  • Trinidad & Tobago
  • Germany
  • India
  • Belize
  • France
  • Russia
Top 10 Posts:

As I promised in a previous post this week, there will be giveaways and other surprises throughout the month of October as I celebrate. Now, to make this as interactive and fun-filled as possible, you have some work to do!

To kick this off, the first person who comments correctly on the first poet I featured on this blog will receive our October poet, Ishion Hutchinson's Far District. Ready, Set, Go!

No comments: